Murder of Ahmaud Arbery
On February 23, 2020, Ahmaud Marquez Arbery, a 25-year-old Black man, was murdered in Satilla Shores, a neighborhood near Brunswick in Glynn County, Georgia, United States. Arbery had been... Wikipedia
- Location: Satilla Shores, unincorporated Glynn County, Georgia, U.S.
- Date: February 23, 2020, c. 1:15 p.m.
- Attack type: Shooting
- Victim: Ahmaud Arbery
- Perpetrators: Travis McMichael, Gregory McMichael, William "Roddie" Bryan
- Verdict: Federal trial pending, State verdict reached
- Convictions: Travis McMichael, Guilty on all charges, Gregory McMichael, Not guilty of malice murder, Guilty on remaining charges, William "Roddie" Bryan, Guilty of felony murder (3 counts), aggravated assault, false imprisonment, and criminal attempt to commit a felony (1 count each)
- Charges: State charges, malice murder, felony murder (4 counts), aggravated assault (2 counts), false imprisonment, criminal attempt to commit false imprisonment, Federal charges, Interference with rights (a hate crime) (1 count each), attempted kidnapping (1 count each), using firearm during a crime of violence (1 count each for McMichaels)
- Data source: DuckDuckGo